DTG (Direct to Garment)
What is DTG?
Direct-to-garment, or DTG, is a printing method that sprays ink onto the garment. The ink then soaks into the fibers of the garment. It’s like printing on paper, but on clothing.
How does DTG printing work?
For DTG printing, digital printers are used to spray water-based ink onto fabric. A pre-treatment solution is first applied to help the ink bond with the fabric. Next, the garment is mounted on a platen and placed into the printer, where the print is ready in just a couple of minutes. Finally, the ink is cured to make the print more durable.
- Good for complex designs
- Soft finish
- Easy to switch designs
- Takes more time to produce in big quantities
- Durable designs IF you follow washing machine instructions./pages/help-center
Washing Instructions - Durability (A must read)
How Durable Our Desings Are?
DTG prints stay crisp and vibrant for a long time if you follow the care instructions. To keep them from fading or cracking, machine-wash garments on a gentle cycle, avoid bleach and fabric softeners, and don’t iron the prints.
Our products are made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Shipping and Delivery
Delivery date from order date is 6 to 10 days. Including order processing, production and printing. We are working on getting faster deliveries.
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 28 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 28 days after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
The return address is set by default to our facility. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you. Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 30 days. If our facility isn't used as the return address, you would become liable for any returned shipments you receive.
Wrong Address - If you or your end customer provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer (if and as applicable).
If you haven't registered an account and added a billing method, you hereby agree that any returned orders due to the wrong shipping address or a failure to claim the shipment won’t be available for reshipping and will be donated to charity at your cost (without us issuing a refund).
We does not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to underwear, which are not suitable for return because we don't accept stuff that has touched your butt or your junk. You hereby agree that any returned orders with underwear won’t be available for reshipping and will be burned with fire from hell.
Returned by Customer - This is a Print-On-Demand service. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse. Returns for products, underwear, as well as size exchanges are to be offered at your expense and discretion. If you choose to accept returns or offer size exchanges to your end customers, you would need to place a new order at your expense for an underwear or a product in another size. Customers residing in Brazil and regretting a purchase must contact our Customer Service and express their will to return the item within 7 consecutive days after receiving it, providing a picture of the item. The withdrawal request will undergo an evaluation to verify whether the product was used or destroyed, even if partial. In these cases, a refund will not be possible.
The return address is inside the package slip. But, if you are wondering where to return it, read beow.
- For packages shipped from US and Mexico return to: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273.
- For packages shipped from UK return to: Antar 2, 1 Headway Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 6PZ.
- For packages shipped from Canada return to: Unit 3, 3500 Laird Rd, Mississauga, ON L5L 5Y4 Canada.
- For packages shipped from Latvia return to: Plienciema 5, Marupe, Marupes novads, LV-2167, Latvia.
- For packages shipped from Spain return to: Travessía Prat de la Riba, 91-95, 08849 Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
- For packages shipped from Australia return to: 40 Tanimbla Street, Kedron, Queensland 4031, Australia (apparel orders); 338 Albert St, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia (non-apparel orders, except for phone cases); 6 Axis Crescent, Dandenong South VIC 3175, Australia (phone cases).
- For packages shipped from Japan return to: Komiyaji 817-3, Shinwamachi, Amakusa, Kumamoto prefecture, 863-0101 Japan (apparel orders); Ibe 15, Kunogi, Nakanoto, Kashima, Ishikawa prefecture, Japan 929-1801 (non-apparel orders).
- For packages shipped from Brazil return to: Rodovia Santos Dumont, 4791 (Antigo KM 3,5), Armazém 111, Galpão 02, Empreendimento Caxias Park. Parque Paulista. CEP 25251-460. Duque de Caxias - RJ, Brasil.